[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-1 - Last Call

David Williamson dlw+arin at tellme.com
Thu Apr 26 15:25:30 EDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 02:48:50PM -0400, Edward Lewis wrote:
> At 18:03 +0000 4/26/07, =?UTF-8?B?QmlsbCBXb29kY29jaw==?= wrote:
>
> >1) It's better than mail-from
>
> Yes, but is that an important criteria?

Yes.  It may be the key criterion, in fact.

On the implementation question: despite my early diatribe, I trust the
AC and BoT (both of which are filled by some really smart people) will
do something to correct the issues raised, and that staff will implement
something in conformance with the policy that Makes Sense.

I look forward to when this is all available.

-David