[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-1 - Last Call

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Apr 26 16:30:39 EDT 2007

> If this requires additional 1/2 year and new meeting, that is
> unfortunate but I think this is worth the time for additional
> discussions and revisions since we're talking about security &
> authentication features.

I disagree.  I think that even as is, this proposal is better than
the current
state of things.  As such, I think we should move this policy forward as
best we can.  If what is able to move forward does not adequately
address
the concerns raised, then, it can be amended on the same time-table
described above by a new policy submission.

Owen