[ppml] Policy Proposal: Resource Renewal and Verification

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Apr 25 14:49:25 EDT 2007

I thought so too, however, when I suggested that this fact should
be considered as mitigation for fraud concerns expressed about
a policy proposal, the chairman of the board suggested that if
the community wanted ARIN to be able to take such action, we
should submit a policy proposal to support it.

So, this proposal is an effort to address the chairman of the board's
comments at the public policy meeting.

Owen