[ppml] those pesky users...

Stephen Sprunk stephen at sprunk.org
Thu Apr 19 15:23:20 EDT 2007

Thus "Stephen Sprunk" <stephen at sprunk.org>
> If a significant number of IPv6-only networks appear, which has not
> happened yet, the waiver could be modified or not extended.  For
> instance, I doubt many would object to changing the waiver such
> that members only have to pay either their IPv4 fees or their IPv6
> fees, whichever is greater.

I did submit a suggestion to this effect, and it appears to have been
received better than my other two about IPv6:

> This is in response to suggestion 2007.13 submitted 6 April 2007.
>
> The ARIN Board of Trustees will soon begin an examination of
> all aspects of ARIN fees. Your suggestion will be thrown into the
> mix of scenarios to discuss. The outcome of these Board
> deliberations will likely be a member consultation on fee options.

Stephen Sprunk      "Those people who think they know everything
CCIE #3723         are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
K5SSS                                             --Isaac Asimov