[ppml] the "other" policy proposals

Dave Mohler MOHLER at graceland.edu
Tue Apr 10 10:59:16 EDT 2007

I agree.  Would policy be an appropriate place to indicate expectated
conditions to terminate a mechanism the staff has determined to be
"unpopular" (e.g. minimum duration of notice; availability of
alternative mechanism, perhaps how to determine "unpopularity", BoT
approval)?

Also, would there be any appropriate policy to express expectations for
staff to implement new mechanisms (e.g. "best practices", avoiding
proliferation of too many ways to do the same thing, BoT approval)?

-- David A. Mohler

Of