[ppml] the "other" policy proposals

Dave Mohler MOHLER at graceland.edu
Mon Apr 9 18:25:31 EDT 2007

<newbie post alert>

In considering adding support for more solutions, I'd urge some
restraint; ensuring that the new solution meets needs that can't
reasonably be met by existing solutions.  (To be clear, I'm not
suggesting these proposals don't meet such needs.)  The risk is that
each solution added becomes one more solution whose removal "will be
considerably more controversial" (from Bill Woodcock's message) at some
point in the future, compounding the support effort required by the ARIN
staff.

David A. Mohler - mohler at graceland.edu

Of