[ppml] My view on IPv4 (was: Re: IPv4 wind-down)

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Wed Apr 4 12:37:31 EDT 2007

After following for sometime - Paying one's taxes online and checking how
your congress person voted, doesnt drive the desire for internet .....  I
feel the need to remind that "primarly" (unfortunately) it's PORNO that
needs to go first - that seems to start everything. If comcast does offer
IPv6 and there is such content via IPv6 , customers will begin to
ask/expect IPv6.

Therefore, any network that provides consumer access or co-lo services
should begin IPv6 to be ready for the content that does drive the desire
(if not porno-but most likely).

bob evans