[ppml] My view on IPv4 (was: Re: IPv4 wind-down)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Apr 3 23:33:56 EDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 08:16:30PM -0700, Tony Hain wrote:
>'only one version at a time'... Your focus on 'switching' raises all of the
>problems without any obvious value return. If you take the approach of

If a Comcast wants to deploy v6 alongside v4, that would be fine as far as
my view goes...  The problem is that everyone wants someone else to go
first.  Still doesn't change the fact that we don't have any users asking
for v6...

Sean
--
 "If all you have is a hammer, every problem tends to look like a nail."
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/