[ppml] Summary of Trial Balloons for Dealing with IPv4AddressCountdown

David Williamson dlw+arin at tellme.com
Mon Apr 2 10:57:42 EDT 2007

Assuming there's a decent 6-to-4 infrastructure in place, why would
anyone ever want to leave v4?  I don't see it turning into a ghetto for
a very long time.  The installed base is very large, and it will
definitely be a long time before even half of the fortune 500 are off
of IPv4.

Sorry, but the crystal ball I have gets *really* fuzzy at 20-30 years
out, and there's no way to convince me that yours works any better.

-David