[ppml] Metric for rejecting policy proposals: AC candidate question

Aaron Dudek adudek at sprint.net
Wed Sep 27 12:51:59 EDT 2006

It depends on what it proposal is and whether there is a precidence to
follow. Issues on operational policies should be discussed during the
membership meeting.
If the policy falls into the public domain then I think that the AC should
make a recommedation instead of rejecting it.

Aaron Dudek
(703) 689-6879
Sprintlink Engineering
adudek at sprint.net