[ppml] Multihome Pro Con Followup

Azinger, Marla marla.azinger at frontiercorp.com
Thu Nov 2 15:42:35 EST 2006

Hello-  It has been a little over 2 weeks since I posted the Multihoming with IPv6 Pro Con Document.  I hope this has been enough time for people to review it and see for themselves just how difficult finding a good solutioin will be for all of us.

I know that once this document is read it becomes clear that not one solution in the forefront is a perfect solution.

Since the posting 2 weeks ago I have received emails from several different individuals that are already thinking outside of the box and looking towards working on turning some of the imperfect suggested solutions and turning them into good solutions.  It is great that our Internet community can read a pro con document and realize that the best solution may not be right before our eyes but only several grueling but hard fought brain storms and work sessions away.

I want to thank everyone out there that is spending time on this subject and I will do my best to keep this document updated with the new possible solutions that are sure to arise.

Thank you for your time
Marla Azinger
ARIN AC
Frontier Communications