[ppml] past due annual renewal policy

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Nov 1 16:57:05 EST 2006

Section 4.2.1.2 (Annual Renewal) of the ARIN Number Resource Policy Manual
mentions that:

  If not paid by the anniversary date, the address space may be revoked.

Is there an actual policy as to the number of years or a dollar figure a
member can get behind paying their annual fees before ARIN attempts to
revoke IP/ASN resources?

I've been contacted by a network that is behind (how far, I don't know)
and has just been given rather short notice that their PI IP space is
about to be revoked.  I wasn't aware of this ever having happened before,
so I wonder if there are any precedents or policies on the matter?