[ppml] proposed updates to 2006-4

Andrew Dul andrew.dul at quark.net
Fri Mar 31 13:32:57 EST 2006

We have to draw a line somewhere.../44 was too small for some, and too larger for others.  We just need to find some common ground based on what we know today and then being mindful that this could change in the future.

The reasoning descibed to me for the larger than /48 per org, would be if an org wanted to subnet each of their major facilities a /56 level.  If you can assign a /56 to every home, then it seemed reasonable to me to assign a /56 to larger facilities within a large org.

Andrew