[ppml] v6 multihoming and route filters

Azinger, Marla marla_azinger at eli.net
Fri Jun 30 16:54:54 EDT 2006

Fred-  Thank you.  If it read as a threat, I'am sorry.  That isnt my intent by any means.  I meant it more like a factual progression.  Eventually someone with some solution will need to step forward.  After much debate on ppml it seemed as though many felt it should be resolved at IETF, but if its not then something needs to be decided somewhere else.  I hope thats more clear, because I am not the threatening type.  So sorry for any bad wording I may have sent forward.

I would really like to come to IETF and meet with the working group.  Thank you for asking.  I will work on trying to find funding.  My whole intent is to try to help the situation and help work on a solution.  Not create angst.

Thank you
Marla Azinger