[ppml] 2005-1 status

Glenn Wiltse iggy at merit.edu
Tue Jan 31 15:03:35 EST 2006

   If I'm not mistaken the current IPv6 policy allows a LIR to give a /48
to each end site. If a owner of a McD franchise (or whatever) asked a LIR
for IPv6 space, a LIR may likely just give that endsite a /48.  So, I
don't undestand why you think the entire McD business could not justify a
need for more then a /47.

Glenn Wiltse