[ppml] Proposed Change to AC Initial Review Period

Edward Lewis Ed.Lewis at neustar.biz
Thu Jan 26 10:58:22 EST 2006

This makes sense to me.  But I want to ask for some clarification to make sure.

The sentence "The proposed change would allow the AC to meet no more
than monthly to perform this task" can be taken to meaning either

a) we want to alleviate the AC from having to meet more than once a month

b) we want to prevent the AC from meeting more than once a month

I think the intent is "a".  Is that right?