[ppml] 2005-1 status

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Mon Jan 23 21:08:02 EST 2006

I would agree.  However, 2005-1 did not reach consensus, so we need to
come up with an alternative that's more likely to do so.  I would love to
hear what exactly everyone thinks is an appropriate standard for
allocating IPv6 PI space so we can better gauge what would be a consensus
position.

-Scott