[ppml] 2005-1 status

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Mon Jan 23 16:32:52 EST 2006

OK Lea,

> because, as I'm sure you remember, Bill, the routing table
> won't scale over the lifetime of v6

I do remember hearing something about that... ;-)
But, that sounds like a routing protocol issue, not a address policy issue.
Are you saying that there exist NO model for routing that would scale to
that model of v6 assignment policy?
I fell like socrates here.....mostly the part about drinking the potion...

bd