[ppml] Proposed Policy: IPv6 Direct PI Assignments for End Sites

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Fri Feb 10 12:52:39 EST 2006

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, william(at)elan.net wrote:

>>       Organizations which can demonstrate active usage of more than 50%
>> of /64 networks from a /44 assignment shall qualify for an additional
>> allocation as an LIR.
> 		   ^---- I think "RIR" is meant to be here

Sorry I misread. My view is that it should be something like:
"shall qualify for additional allocation from RIR and is encoraged to
  consider getting allocation as an LIR"

The end-user organization with /44 already has enough usage to qualify
as LIR by existing policies I think.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks