[ppml] question on 2006-2 v6 internal microallocation

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Wed Aug 23 17:53:01 EDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 12:43:00PM -0400, Jason Schiller wrote:
(quoting unnamed sources)

> This micro-allocation MUST not be routed.  If an organization is found to
> be routing their micro-allocation for internal infrastructure they must
> either correct this mistake or surrender thier micro-allocation for
> internal infrastructure.

	humph... routed -where-?
	prefixes not routed are effective only in the single broadcast domain
	where they are used.  me thinks this "requirement" is overly broad
	and screams for the creation of the "routing police".  e.g.
	Geoff and the RIB/FIBettes. eh?

	i'm in favor of -NOT- having this language.

--bill