[ppml] Policy Proposal 2005-8: Proposal to amend ARIN IPv6 assignment and utilisation requirement - Last Call

Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com
Tue Apr 18 05:00:40 EDT 2006

> Hi Scott,
>
> See below, in-line.

When I see a post like this, I just ignore the whole thing.
When a message contains long copies of multiple previous
messages, most of which is not relevant to the author's
comments, then it is too much work to figure it all out.

--Michael Dillon

P.S. I don't expect everybody to edit as tightly as
I do, but I think that on a mailing list like this
we should all at least make an effort towards clarity.