[ppml] Privacy of Reassignment Information

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Apr 10 13:52:20 EDT 2006

> I may be wrong, but I believe they only require the "Primary"
> business address.  That is, if you have 5 offices in town you're
> only required to list one as the primary location with your corporate
> paperwork, the other 4 can be "anonymous" from that perspective.

Depends...

If you are talking about sellers permits, for example, usually they are
required to show the location where sales are being conducted.  If you
are talking about 10K/10Q filings, they usually include only primary
address(es). Other types of business have varying requirements, but, it
is almost impossible to operate a business legally without having
some public record which contains address information for all of your
locations.

Owen

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.