[ppml] IPv6 PI Assignment Survey

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Fri Apr 7 13:32:36 EDT 2006

One additional clarification of my opinion as expressed in the survey:

The survey asks whether "an organization must have a current IPv4
assignment", and "What size of IPv4 assignment should the organization
have to qualify for an IPv6 PI assignment?"

IMO neither of these questions includes an important (assumed?) condition,
which in my case is that an organization must be *eligible for* (not
necessarily *have*) an IPv4 *PI* assignment *from ARIN*.  IMO question 7,
particularly, could be read as including anyone with IPv4 PA space.

-Scott