[ppml] Definition of an (IPv6) End Site

Houle, Joseph D (Joe), CMO jdhoule at att.com
Thu Apr 6 12:21:17 EDT 2006

Folks:
   I don't exactly buy into the BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP driving what a
site is.   I would think that each of the 100 stores getting it's own
/48 is one of potentially many valid interpretation of what is a site.
This interpretation makes more or less sense depending on other things,
like:  Is there a private network (virtual or not) between store, are
these franchised, etc.
   Do we all need to buy into the same interpretation under all
circumstances?  Or do we just need to agree that a given interpretation
is a valid one?

Joe Houle