[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-4: IPv6 Direct PI Assignments for End Sites - revised text

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Apr 4 15:40:23 EDT 2006

Essentially, as I understand it, and end-site is an organization or
autonomous system which does not provide transit (does not accept
packets from one AS and forward them to other AS(es)).

For IP Policy purposes, I believe the RFCs or NRPM (don't remember which
at the moment) define end-site as an IP address consumer who is not an
[RL]IR.

Owen