[ppml] IPv6>>32

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 18 03:41:02 EDT 2005

Owen and all,

  I also do not have the same experiences Michael evidently had,
and so far as I can recall, no one else I know of had these same
experiences regarding university attendance.  Dorm costs/fees
were not bundled with tuition at U of T or at SMU where I went
to school.  The only place/school I can recall that has a similar
arrangement that I can attest to would be the Naval Academy
and Navel staff and war colleges.  And this was only for
non-married attendies/cadets.

Jeffrey A. Williams
    Pierre Abelard

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."