[ppml] IPv6>>32

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Tue May 17 06:01:03 EDT 2005

> How is it that you think they are more like hotels?

Services.

Dorm rooms usually include hotel-like services. When I was
in uni, a maid came once a week to clean everybody's room.
We had cooked meals provided 3 times a day if we wanted it.
There was no lease for the room. It was bundled with the
educational services. If you leave university you have to
move out of the dorm as well.

However, a university dorm is not a hotel and it is not
an apartment. I think we all agree that in our society the
university is a special type of entity. It is not a business
or a government department or non-profit organization. It is
a university, period.

--Michael Dillon