[ppml] IPv6>>32

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri May 13 01:10:27 EDT 2005

> 	the NAT-capable boxes at my house have NAT turned off. the
> 	NAT-mandatory boxes I have purchased (and no doubt recorded
> 	as units sold) have been relegated to the e-waste bin....

I have to second Bill on this.  I have 7 devices in my house capable of
doing NAT and probably counted as units sold.  NONE of them are actually
doing any NAT.  There is NO NAT in my house.

Sales of NAT capable units are a very poor way to measure NAT deployment.

Owen

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.