[ppml] ARIN participation (was: Proposed Policy: IPv6 HD rati o)

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 12 03:36:39 EDT 2005

Owen and all,

  I know much of the history, yet I am often by some on this
forum, chastized,  admonished, or otherwise called names,
for speaking up or presenting a different view.
Of course you Owen have been very respectful and I appreciate
that very much...

Jeffrey A. Williams
    Pierre Abelard

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."