[ppml] IPv6>>32

Davis, Terry L terry.l.davis at boeing.com
Tue May 10 11:31:36 EDT 2005

Michael

Good example.

Imagine the problems we have today with aircraft that have an entire
public /24 assigned to them and they move through several airports, that
all have different ISP's, everyday docking and undocking.

V4 never considered the idea that entire networks would "undock" from
the Internet and then "move between continents" and attempt to "dock"
with the Internet again.

Take care
Terry