[ppml] /48 vs /32 micro allocations

Robert E.Seastrom ppml at rs.seastrom.com
Tue Mar 15 07:40:56 EST 2005

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com writes:

> Thanks Owen.  one down, two to go.  any other takers?

Sure, I'll bite...  How about:

   History is rife with examples (species hunted to extinction, rivers
   polluted beyond the point at which they would sustain marine life,
   regional deforestation) where lax stewardship and out-and-out
   profligate waste came about because of the contemporaneous perception
   among stakeholders that a particular resource was inexhaustible.

I fear we are headed the same way with v6.  Those who do not
understand history are doomed to repeat it.

                                        ---Rob