[ppml] Directory Services - Take 2

Azinger, Marla marla_azinger at eli.net
Fri Jun 10 14:30:42 EDT 2005

Although my background knowledge of why this is really needed...I tend to lean towards this being taken out of the proposed policy.  For me, the points below are what I stand by as support for the deletion of this "entry" in the proposed proposal.

-Dictation of implementation detail that doesnt belong in policy text
-It involves manual labor and cost that can be avoided

Marla