[ppml] tossed over the wall...

David Conrad david.conrad at nominum.com
Thu Jul 14 10:21:09 EDT 2005

Thomas,

I have to admit some confusion.  It took quite a bit of effort to rid
the routing systems of fixed network boundaries in IPv4 (and, in
fact, there are still vestiges here and there).  Is there some reason
that IPv6 makes dealing with variable length network masks more
complicated than IPv4?

Thanks,
-drc