[ppml] Policy Proposal 2004-3 Global Addresses for Private Network Inter-Connectivity

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Feb 16 04:55:23 EST 2005

Which of the myriad forms of private V6 space did you have in mind?
(I realize you say an argument for a different thread, but, since I think
that the current IETF proposal for theoretically private V6 space is
simply an end-run on registered address assignments, I think it is
important to settle the latter prior to encouraging the former.)

Owen

--On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 23:12 -0500 "Robert E.Seastrom"

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.