[ppml] Policy Proposal 2005-9: 4-Byte AS Number

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Tue Dec 20 22:14:48 EST 2005

Hi,

Speaking only for myself, it isn't clear to me that presentation
layer stuff is a policy issue.  Perhaps the right answer would be to
remove references to presentation layer separators and let the whois
client software writers deal with it?

Rgds,
-drc
--------
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent the
opinion of any organization I may be a part of. So there.