[ppml] 2005-1:Business Need for PI Assignments

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Wed Apr 27 07:21:16 EDT 2005

>    BTW, as near as I can tell, you didn't address my interpretation
> of your statement.  Can I presume from that, my interpretation was your
> intended meaning?

You can, but you would be wrong.

Quite frankly, I have lost the thread of this whole debate.
Let's summarize by saying that you and I have a rather
different world view and consequently, we tend to attach
different meanings to an English sentence. I'll let the
readers decide which of us is more right as I suspect
that neither of us is 100% right.

--Michael Dillon