[ppml] v6 PI space and Edu

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Thu Apr 21 21:37:43 EDT 2005

Internet2 has an IPv6 block that is used for the Abilene network and
the affiliated, connected universities.  so there is single prefix
that covers most of the higher ed (.edu in the US) sites for IPv6
transit.  International education/research sites (non-.EDU) have
similar plans/deployments in place.

--bill