[ppml] Policy Proposal 2005-2: Directory Services Overhaul

Glenn Wiltse iggy at merit.edu
Mon Apr 18 09:27:59 EDT 2005

  Actualy I think there are ligitamate reasons that a POC may not be
responsive for as many as 3 months. The policy proposal is unclear if this
must be consecutive months or not, but this too is somewhat irrelevant.
Consider a small special purpose school that may not operate for the whole
summer.

Glenn Wiltse