[ppml] Solicitating nomination

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Sep 17 05:44:39 EDT 2004

Apologies if this is in appropriate, but, I would like to run for ARIN AC.
However, my original plan for getting nominated fell through due to a change
in employment status.  As such, I would appreciate it if someone who is
an ARIN member in good standing would nominate me before 9/22.

I have been an active ARIN public policy participant for the last 2 years
and bring an understanding of the issues involved from a variety of
perspectives.  I have at various times been a small ISP, a large ISP,
a moderately large direct end user, a small direct end user, and a
provider assigned end user.  I believe this experience makes me uniquely
qualified to further the development of ARIN policy and help in balancing
the needs of the diverse ARIN constituency.

Thanks,

Owen DeLong
owen at delong.com