[ppml] Policy Proposal 2004-7: Residential Customer Privacy P olicy

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Oct 19 20:20:06 EDT 2004

In other words, is it a natural person, or, a legal entity with no
existence outside of it's legal construction (such as a corporation).

However, for a schedule C business, and many other forms of
sole-proprieterships
and partnerships, this test would not accurately match the intent of the
policy.

Owen

--On Tuesday, October 19, 2004 22:44 +0000 bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.