[ppml] composition of and representation on the BoT

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Tue Nov 23 12:34:39 EST 2004

Not totally.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=ICANN

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=ITU

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Internet+governance%2
2

> Yes, the average joe end-user probably reads a fair amount of stuff
> off-line.

> That does not mean that the average person interested in
> internet policy
> wants their internet policy information off-line.>

I think the point, at least from my perspective, wasn't about
the newspaper, or the corporate CIO. It was about the somewhat
disenfranchised which is what Mr. Massell was getting at. Or
so I thought.

-M<