[ppml] composition of and representation on the BoT

Azinger, Marla marla_azinger at eli.net
Tue Nov 23 12:13:27 EST 2004

I believe it will actually lead people to participate more before the vote.
People should and will be asked to stand up and state which position they
support and why.  With the summary and effects....they will have more to jog
their brain with and know that their thoughts on the matter arnt way out in
left field.

Marla