[ppml] composition of and representation on the BoT

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Tue Nov 23 11:41:48 EST 2004

john brown's silly literacy bent aside,

> So putting aside all the entertaining banter.... the main question we all
> want answered is: "How do we encourage people to read policy, policy
> proposals and voice an opinion?"

not quite.  i am most interested in gregory massel's (sp?)
original issue, lack of participation by end users and others
affected by arin's policies today and tomorrow.  this requires
true outreach, as few are members, know of arin, ...  i suspect
that, to reach them will require changes in internal election
policy from the old boys' and girls' club, ...

randy