[ppml] RE: [arin-announce] NRO Response to ITU Comments on the Management of Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses

Lee Howard lhoward at blackboard.com
Wed Nov 17 11:44:19 EST 2004

A letter to the President or Prime Minister is likely to
accomplish as muchas a letter to a clerk.  Perhaps the public can
engage their local representatives, especially in governments
where officials are keen to display interest in their constituents,
and most especially in nations other than Canada and the U.S.

> I suppose a first step is to identify key individuals and
> departments and
> place them on the ARIN 'Announce' mail list.

er, after getting their consent.  We wouldn't want to run afoul
of anti-spam laws.

> Another would be to offer specific 'education' on Internet
> technology and
> organization that could be offered to government
> entities...either as online
> or classroom tutorials.

An excellent project for CLEW!
Oh, sorry about that.

> Thanks to you Gregory for your active participation and discussion....

Hear, hear!

> Bill Darte
> ARIN Advisory Council
> 314 935-7575