[ppml] ARIN 2002-3 statistics

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Nov 15 12:39:24 EST 2004

Thanks, Leslie.

Bill,
	I'd say this does not constitute a land rush, and, it is probably,
at this point, worth revisiting the boundary as was consensus when this
was adopted.  Do you think we should look at going to /23 or /24 as the
next step in this process?

Owen

--On Monday, November 15, 2004 11:28 AM -0500 Leslie Nobile