[ppml] Draft ARIN Recomendation on draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-centra l-00.txt, take 2

Azinger, Marla marla_azinger at eli.net
Tue Nov 9 12:24:10 EST 2004

Whether a formal statement is possible right now or not....I applaud Leo for
bringing this issue up as a discussion point on the ppml and not just to the
IETF mailing list.

Leo-  since you have clearly read this proposal in detail.  Can you please
clarify your interpretations on the following:

You wrote:  "The proposal is likely to create confusion in the ARIN region
about which prefixes can be routed on the Public Internet."

1. Can you clarify what specifically could be confusing?

You Wrote:  "If the prefixes in the proposal become globally routed by major
Public Internet ISP's it has the potential to impact ARIN's viability."

2.  How do you see this will impact ARIN's viability?

Thank you for your time
Marla Azinger
Electric Lightwave