[ppml] Policy Proposal 2004-4: Purpose and scope of ARIN Whois Directory

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Mar 28 13:34:48 EST 2004

The proposal contains other language allowing for the ISP to take
responsibility and SWIP the space with the ISPs contact information.
If you read the whole proposal, you'll see it.

Also, what you are attributing to me is actually, I believe, text I quoted
from Michael Dillon's post.

Owen

--On Saturday, March 27, 2004 5:10 PM -0500 Jeff S Wheeler