[ppml] Re: HD ratio proposal vs. Changing percentage burden

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Wed Mar 24 11:03:35 EST 2004

Michael,

I can see your logic here but I have a few questions that I could not find
the answers to in any of the materials (it could be that I just overlooked
it):

1. How would the requestor prove utilization? Today a block that is further
assigned or allocated and swipped is considered 100% utilized but that does
not seem to be the case with the HD ratio, would you please share your views
on this.

2. What is the significance of only allowing someone to use the HD after
they qualify for a /20? just curious on this one.

Thanks.