[ppml] 2001-2 Revisited

James T. Moore jamoore2 at vt.edu
Wed Mar 10 19:56:39 EST 2004

I am getting ready to enter this situation from the
customer point of view.

Our plans are to assign part of our /24 to the
new site and anounce the full /24 from both sites
and route communication from one site to the
other over IPsec tunnels.

I don't see this as justifying the allocation of another
/24, when the /24 is soley used to insure that the
advertised routes are not filtered.

J.T. Moore