[ppml] Petition Request for Whois Proposal

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Mar 10 11:57:32 EST 2004

Your statements make more sense to me in the context of the already approved
residential customer privacy policy.  This policy doesn't remove
information,
except for one paragraph which I agree should be reworked.  There should not
be a statement that reassignments/suballocations would not be documented.
I could live with MAY not, but, will not is a mistake.

The end assignee should have the option of taking responsibility for the
address space assigned to them.  If they choose not to, the ISP should have
the options of taking responsibility or not assigning.

Just my $0.02.

Owen

--On Wednesday, March 10, 2004 7:31 AM -0800 Steve Atkins